театральный, наигранный, актерский, сценический, драматический, неестественный, лицемерныйактер
Adjective(1) characteristic of acting or a stage performance; often affected
(1) I was no more impressed by this histrionic performance than I was when the actor went into a ├ö├ç├┐holy trance├ö├ç├û as part of his routine.(2) Thank God, it's also not ├ö├ç├┐entertaining├ö├ç├û in the histrionic style of films such as Girl, Interrupted and A Beautiful Mind.(3) The film could have explored the histrionic potential of Murali and Rakshita had the director treated the theme with more depth.(4) If political parties want to use their histrionic talents, why not?(5) Sung like this on the concert platform, it would sound histrionic ; here it was entirely authentic.(6) A little natural histrionic talent and lots of luck are what you require to make it big on the silver screen.(7) The director, Gurudanapal, says Satyaraj gets maximum mileage of the story with his histrionic and comedy talent.(8) So expect a dramatic, theatrical, even histrionic week in which others might surprise you by declining to act out the roles you've cast them in.(9) Do you think every person with a histrionic personality disorder is going to step down from the public eye when their time is up?(10) However, rereading what I consider rather histrionic bile, and, moreover, reading it carefully, is something I can put off for days.(11) Clarissa's quiet apotheosis is offered as an alternative to histrionic theatrics.(12) Students in these hostels have a lot of opportunities to develop their histrionic talents.(13) Even by his own histrionic standards, O'Neill's reaction to the match-winning penalty in Lyon on Wednesday night laid bare his soul.(14) Her histrionic skills aside, the fact that she has an ├ö├ç├┐ordinary├ö├ç├û face helps her blend well into the fabric of off-beat films too, she says.(15) And you risk being labeled as having a narcissistic or histrionic personality disorder.(16) Taking offence, making a show of it, is a peculiarly self-theatrical, melodramatic, histrionic gesture in the annals of criticism.
(1) clear history :: чистая история
(2) world history :: Всемирная история
(3) medical history :: история болезни
(4) family history :: история семьи
(5) case history :: история болезни
(6) ancient history :: древняя история
(7) brief history :: Краткая история
(8) art history :: История искусства
(9) history book :: Учебник по истории
(10) work history :: История работы
Tags for the entry 'histrionic'
What histrionic means in Russian, histrionic meaning
in Russian, histrionic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of histrionic in Russian language.